Dave Mundt

Greetings and Salutations.

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 10:41:10 -0330, "VW Golf Cart"
wrote:

Hi, not really related to the topic, but thought someone should have some
knowledge on the subject.

I have a compressor, but the tank is too small. Just wondering if I can
retro fit the compressor on Hot Water Boiler tank? They are rated at 150psi
wp and 300psi tp.

Am I way off here or could this be accomplished??

I am a welder, so welding it up wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks

You can also play Russian Roulette with a .45.
I had a client some years ago that did this. It blew up
on him, and, put a bit chunk of shrapnel right through his
stomach and out the back. Considering that he was called
"Big John" for a good reason...this was pretty impressive.
Get a real pressure tank for this. They are not
that expensive.
Regards
Dave Mundt