Guido

Gunner wrote:

Venison is a major part of your diet is it, without it you'd
starve eh?

No. Should it be? Then on the other hand, unless you are a vegan,
that would mean you are a gutless ******* who prefers to pay men to
slaughter helpless animals on your behalf, then supply the meat to you
in nice sanitary little plastic wapped containers that have no hint of
where it came from.

If you need a dirty job doing get some in to do it properly.
DIyers jeeez! Keep people in work. What's the point of
trudging through the mud all day? How much would save anyway
??? wouldn't get me outta bed for under $500 of a week end.

Ayup...I think thats the case. You want to eat dead animal tissues,
you just dont have the balls to do the dirty work yourself.

http://www.live-shot.com/species.shtml