Badger

Maskman wrote:

Probably discussed here all the time but then again I'm not here all the
time. Can I get some suggestions for muff type hearing protection. I have
a small basement workshop crammed with noise making tools. I have a pair of
Thunder 29's but the headband has broken and thus they don't fit as well.
Thanks in advance.
Jerry

Like the Peltier (sp?) neck band type myself, doesn't get in the way of
my face shield or dust mask, just check the attenuation graph is good
for the type of sound your dealing with, some are poor at certain
frequencies.
One day I'll buy some with FM radio built in, maybe...