Ba r r y

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 13:13:49 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

*It*sure
seems a waste of all this disgustingly expensive wood to make a trumpet
case out of it.

Not if it makes you happy. Make it nice and it'll give you a warm
fuzzy every time you take out the trumpet.

What say ye?**Also,*what*say*ye*about*trying*some*other*kin d*of*shellac*on
the two-tone walnut?**I'm*debating*whether*to*try*garnet*or*ora nge*instead
of the blonde I used last time.**It*might*darken*the*light*patches*a*little
and make everything look more walnutty, but then it might have unwanted
clashes with the (faux?) mahogany too.

Garnet lac would be beautiful on both woods.

Barry