Artie Artie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO69RA4
Here are some collets I'm trying to ID. 2 5/8" LOA, 15/16" wide around the
machined area at the base. No threads. I have a whole board of these, in all
different round and hex sizes, plus a few odd ones like rectangular holes.

http://members.aol.com/gto69ra4/photos/collets.jpg

Anyone?

GTO(John)
The LOGAN Nose Closer Collet AC-50 requires a collect depicted in your Post with the measurements of: Length 2.540 Rear .875 Front 1.225 the "Face .925-- certainly would be GREAT if the ones you have met these measurements myself and others NEED them !!!! An E-Mail to myself would be appreciated- being new to this Site I do not know if this will appear as a Group Message or not !! (the LONE Collet I have is marked Precission 480- it is VERY lonesome)
Thanks Artie in Conn.