Lurch

Default SDS - DeWalt or Makita & Difference between SDS & SDS Plus

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:08:38 GMT, "Seri"
wrote:

Looking at the Bosch you recommend against the Makita, the Bosch is lower
Wattage, less max RPMs and £20 more, everything else is same spec.

I know specs aren't everything, but it's the only thing I have to guage them
against...

Opinions?

Bosch are useless, that's my opinion. Everyone I've worked with have
had bosch and they're always falling to pieces. Definitely a make to
steer clear of.
I have managed to convert quite a few people after loaning them my
Makita's. The 24V cordless is usually the one that brings them back
from the dark side!

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.