pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sun, 05 Dec 2004 02:36:18 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:56:19 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:43:18 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The feature of Proxxon which I particularly like is the chuck. It's like a
tiny Jacobs chuck, so you are not forever changing collets.

My Foredom has a tiny Jacobs chuck in the handpiece.
Took me forever finding a chuck key, and one day I found about 200 of
them in Reliable Tools for a buck a pop. I bought 4..just in case G

One for the tool (attached to cord).
One for the tool's case
One for the toolbox,
And one for the cat to bat around before losing interest?

Hmmm - how many cats do you have? You might want to go get a couple
more.

Im running a Christmas Special on cats. All visitors must take at
least one cat home with them.

Oops, Pronoun trouble. I should have used a proper noun, so that it
reads "You might want to go get a couple more chuck keys."

I'm having a surrealistic moment, parsing the song lyric "Chuck Keys in
Love" ... I haven't had my coffee this morning.

I figure only real good friends or the unwary will be visiting this
year G

Ive also got 5 pups that need homes as well as two half grown dogs
needing love. They are gonna be good ones.

Good luck to the dogs, I'm not a big dog person myself.

--
pyotr filipivich.