A.B.

Default Compressor Question

If the tank is in good condition then it would work providing that it
will have the necessary number of threaded openings for fittings. The
threads might be different so machining adapters might be necessary. Do
not drill more openings in the tank, use T fittings if you need more
openings.

Try to make one of the openings act as a drain plug for condensation
water. If that's not possible then make sure you can drain the water
downstream.

A.B.

VW Golf Cart wrote:
Hi, not really related to the topic, but thought someone should have some
knowledge on the subject.

I have a compressor, but the tank is too small. Just wondering if I can
retro fit the compressor on Hot Water Boiler tank? They are rated at 150psi
wp and 300psi tp.

Am I way off here or could this be accomplished??

I am a welder, so welding it up wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks