MG

"Gino" wrote in message
On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:12:28 -0500, "Jeff Guay"

wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to organize my garage. My tool box is full of screws, bolts
nails, etc. I would like to find some neat storage system for these
things.
I'm sure some of you have some really creative ways to store all your nuts
and bolts. So what do you use for workshop storage?
Thanks,
Jeff

A handful of rare earth magnets, a nice big sheet of tin space magnets out
behind the tin screw it to the wall and you have nuts and bolts storage
wall.g

Finally an idea on how to use the tiny magnet I saved from the discarded
heads of the Sonic toothbrush. I have a hadful, they are eceptionally
powerful and have not found any use for it.

Alternate solution needed for Stainless Steel and brass hardware or aluminum
small parts.

MG