BigWallop

"Celtic King" wrote in message
om...
"BigWallop" wrote in message

.uk...
Excuse me here, numbnuts. It was me who was rude to the OP for the
advertising she placed in the group. What's all this about you dealing

with
AD the proper way?

Aaaah but you weren't QUITE as hysterical as Dingley,or so
threatening.Anyway,I've met Dingley and I don't like the creep.

Now that you, yourself, have given out where you stay
and where you drink, you can expect a visit from me. Just keep looking

over
your shoulder, one day I'll there, soon.

Hahaha,That would be a very unwise move on your part! Anyway,yer
welcome to try.

CK

Oh believe, you'll be on your own time. Just keep the eye over your
shoulder.
HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!

---