James Sweet

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"Fred" wrote in message

I have a Ryobi
electric mower and have never had one single trouble with it other than
having to replace the lead-acid battery about 5 years ago.

Good for you. I have two Ryobi tools. I'll never have another.

I have a Dremel-like tool by Ryobi and it's definitly not as nice as the
real thing. On the other hand, I got a cheap Ryobi router a few years ago
and while only used lightly I've never had any trouble with it. Overall they
seem to be about the same as B&D, some of their stuff is decent, some is
crappy, it's all relatively low end Chinese stuff.