Fred

"mowhoong" wrote in message
om...
"Fred" wrote in message

news:Yicsd.678$S33.563@trnddc03...
In my experience over the past 5 years or so, Black & Decker haven't

made a
decent electric tool/appliance. I have bought one of their small

drills,
then returned it when the motor seized up after 2 months. The

replacement
worked for a year, then the motor developed an open circuit. Same for a
small jig saw -- the blade moved up and down at about a 5-degree angle

off
vertical. The same for a small electric screwdriver.

The company must have been taken over by some Wall Street group to suck

the
assets out of it, I don't know. Their stuff used to be quite good, but

now
I wouldn't touch any of their stuff, sorry to say.

Fred

Hi Fred
Black & Decker only mfe. light duty power tool,thus only for small litte

job.
If you need long lasting tool you should have buy heavy duty tool eg. AEG

power
tool I have one AEG 1/2"power drill use for twenty five years, which do

not have
any problam,untill my friend did not return back to me after he borrow

from me.

These were all used in light duty - extra light duty. They just haven't
held up to normal use. Thanks, but don't need 1/2" or larger tools.