Tom Gardner

I looked at the site and I don't do "Twisted-in-Wire" brushes but I buy them
from trading partners. The site's prices are good! I'm impressed and what
a great idea for filtering.

"Roy" wrote in message
Do you have any brushes similar to Black Knight brand Filter brushes?

If not, it may be worth your interests to check into them, as they
seem to be pretty darn hot item amojng KOI enthusiasts............

They are in 3 different diameters from 4" up to 8" , and lengths
from about 8" to 48" and constructed with polypropylene twisted into
two stainless steel wires to form a cylindrical brush with a loop at
one end for hanging.

You can see what I am talking about here if interested.
http://www.aquaticpondsupplies.com/brushes.htm

They are certainly a big item and most setups usually involve quite a
few brushes to be used........

Regards

Roy
I had no input whatsoever.