Gunner

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:56:19 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:43:18 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The feature of Proxxon which I particularly like is the chuck. It's like a
tiny Jacobs chuck, so you are not forever changing collets.

My Foredom has a tiny Jacobs chuck in the handpiece.
Took me forever finding a chuck key, and one day I found about 200 of
them in Reliable Tools for a buck a pop. I bought 4..just in case G

One for the tool (attached to cord).
One for the tool's case
One for the toolbox,
And one for the cat to bat around before losing interest?

Hmmm - how many cats do you have? You might want to go get a couple
more.

Im running a Christmas Special on cats. All visitors must take at
least one cat home with them.

I figure only real good friends or the unwary will be visiting this
year G

Ive also got 5 pups that need homes as well as two half grown dogs
needing love. They are gonna be good ones.

Gunner

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism