Mark

Default Some help finding replacement nuts and bolts

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 18:28:59 +0100, "Jeremy Pope"
wrote:

I have some garden furniture which is deficient in bolts and so have 3 good
chairs and 1 with no arms. I have taken some pictures of the bolts I need,
along with their dimensions as depicted with a metric rule.

I wonder if anyone here can suggest where I may be able to get some
replacements.

Any useful information like what the name of these particular bolts are
would be very useful.

http://www.invotec.co.uk/bolts.html

Thank you,

Jeremy Pope.

I've just bought some coach bolts from Screwfix to repair two garden
chairs I've been given. They might not be the same style as the ones
you've shown but they are the same length.

If you let me have your postal address I'll send a dozen off to you
for free.

I've a boxful and only need a dozen or so myself.

Mark S.