Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Fred wrote:
I hope this helps other people in their decision making. I am trashing
combis, but their success depends on variables that we did not
properly understand before agreeing to the job.

I suspect they've used much of the original hot water runs simply to save
time and money. To change a storage hot water system to run off the mains
through a combi properly without long waits for the actual hot water
involves pretty well a total re-plumbing job in most houses.

--
*Oh, what a tangled website we weave when first we practice *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.