tarquinlinbin

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:15:50 GMT, (Fred) wrote:

I have received so much help in this group over time that it may well
be time for a bit of pay back. Because I feel less competent than many
to comment on specific questions, I think I could contribute an
experience report on my recent fitting of a new combi system. Some of
you looking at a similar job may find it helpful, others may have a
laugh on me for the mistakes that I made. Here we go:

Interesting post and thanks for telling us about your experiences
Fred, I always say that the day of the stored hot whater system is
not at an end and it still does have its place in certain situations.
There can be nothing more frustrating than waiting for a combi to
deliver hot water to your tap in less than favourable conditions....

joe