Larry Jaques

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:43:18 GMT, Gunner
calmly ranted:

My Foredom has a tiny Jacobs chuck in the handpiece.
Took me forever finding a chuck key, and one day I found about 200 of
them in Reliable Tools for a buck a pop. I bought 4..just in case G

I bought the HF version of the Foredom for $50 when they went on sale
and used it a few times. Then I moved and couldn't find the bloody
chuck key. I went to Medford to the HF there and the manager said
"When did you say you bought this?" I told him "Just about a year
ago." "Six months, you say? Here, no charge for warranty losses."
he said, as he handed a bag with the new teensy chuck key (and a pair
of brushes) to me.

Happiness is a warm bag. (Now what does that remind me of...?

* OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
* meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
* "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com