Lurch

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:18:33 +0000, Dave
strung together this:

Thanks, I hadn't realised that some would have an internal trap (I'm
expecting to use a Worcester Greenstar 29HE - unless someone here can
suggest a "better"/cheaper boiler - I see now that it has an internal
trap).
Have you found it useful to be able to see/measure how much condensate?

Doesn't the Greenstar range release the condensate in 100ml lots? If
so you'd be hard pushed to be able to see how much is being pushed
through with a tundish.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd