Broadback

Default Electric shower help please

My daughter has just purchased a house in which the boiler is going to
be replaced for a combi.
After having a combi failure myself I realise that an electric shower is
beneficial, as you can always keep clean! :-)
There is an electric shower at the moment, but it is pathetic. The way
the temperature is regulated is by reducing/increasing the rate of water
flow. As a result to get a nice hot shower the water hardly has the
energy to leave the shower head. Can anyone recommend an electric
shower which will deliver a good hot flow?

TIA
John
--
Do not reply to the email address. As all replies to this address are
deleted on arrival.