Michael Mcneil

"BigWallop" wrote in message
.uk

I'm kind of amazed that the simple posting of a book for sale on an NG
can create such a furore. I am actually a private person who sells on
Ebay as a hobby,or rather to provide a smallish income whilst I bring
up the sprogs.

It's usually best to ignore arseholes like Big W*nker. They tend to over
reach themselves with their right to decide what we want to read or
argue about. If he had just spouted his tripe with reference to himself
and those who have given him their power of attorney I would not have
posted the following:

The people using this group, and there
are ladies in here too, are usually competent enough to have already bought
or sought books and instruction manuals on the things we discuss in this
group.

And some of them may reserve the right for themselves to decide when
they want another one.

The group is normally used by DIYers who need further tips on a project they
are, or about to be, undertaking. They never normally come in here to ask
who's selling books on medieval brick laying. Well, not in my experience
anyways.

Actually you are a total arse hole. No one treats people like this in
real life except total arseholes do they?

Who gave you the right to say that this may not be discussed as human to
human? Who told you that the subject is not one for this group? As it
happens I'd like to hear more about the book as the different styles and
the missing modern ideas might be quite interesting.

We don't take free advertising in the group to lightly, mainly, because it
would be to easy for any of the actual trades people that are giving advice
here to tell people that they can come round and the job for them at a
price. That's advertising your wares, isn't it?

Who is this "we"? I don't object to the threads on Screwfix nor do you
IIRC. In what way is this thread so different?

You didn't even have the common courtesy to place the universal symbol "OT"
meaning "Off Topic" at the beginning of your post. This might have at least
warned people of the nature of your post.

Courtesy? You are a fine one to use that word. It isn't even off topic,
fool.

You may have got a good few responses from the
users about the kinds of things it has tell about. You may even have been
asked how much you wanted for it.

Prick!

Consider yourself flamed of the weak. Get a life.