Mark_Dathorne

It looks like old fibreglass wool. Very thin in places.

Do I need to remove the old stuff or just add to it?

Thanks all.

Mark

"Lobster" wrote in message ...
"Mark_Dathorne" wrote in message
om...

My kids bedroom is the coldest room upstairs and now is the time to do
something about it but I am not much good at diy.

I need to lay some form of insulation in the attic over the kids
bedroom.

1) What material is advised? (Any pointers to suppliers?)
2) What do I need to look out for? (someone mentioned moisture traps!)

To answer your question with another question - first you need to tell us
what insulation, if any, is already up there (what type, and how deep?)

David