Mark_Dathorne

Default Heat Insulation Material - Kids Bedroom?

Hi,

My kids bedroom is the coldest room upstairs and now is the time to do
something about it but I am not much good at diy.

I need to lay some form of insulation in the attic over the kids
bedroom.

1) What material is advised? (Any pointers to suppliers?)
2) What do I need to look out for? (someone mentioned moisture traps!)

My wife - a better diy-er than me- was looking for info about
polystyrene balls as that would be easier to lay?

(It's a 1930s house in Bedford, if any use?!)

Thanks for any help.

Mark Dathorne