Tony Bryer

In article ,
BigWallop wrote:
Your first posting could have been in the nature of "I'm in
possession of a book about medieval brick laying that I'd like to
sell, would anyone mined if I placed details in the group
to tell people about it?".

Please spare us from posts of this nature. If you're going to post
this then you might as well post the substantive message. Otherwise
you get this, four people saying 'fine', two saying 'go away' and
the follow-up.

We don't take free advertising in the group to lightly, mainly,
because it would be to easy for any of the actual trades people
that are giving advice here to tell people that they can come
round and the job for them at a price. That's advertising your
wares, isn't it?

Please read the group charter. Commercial ads of the sort you
describe here are not allowed. Private individuals adverts for
relevant items are allowed. IMHO a book on bricklaying skills is
relevant but YMMV