Joel Elias

Thanks Sidney for the reply. In my web and NG searches, I did find most of
the references you cited. My problem is too much information. I am not a
tech and rebuilding the board is clearly beyond my abilities. There are
several references to different bypass configs that I could probably put
together but I am not in a position to make a rational choice between them.

Does anyone know of a bypass fix that WILL work well with the CS35601 with
all video inputs?

I've also seen a bypass kit on sale at eBay for $15 from TipsMaster color TV
Repairs. Does anyone have any info on what this consists of and whether it
will work on a CS35601? Other pre-made bypasses?

Another option is to try to find someone to rebuild the board for me or find
a rebuilt board. Any suggestions?

I really don't want to put a lot of money into a 15+ year-old TV so am
looking for low-cost options.

Thanks in advance - Joel

wrote in message
ups.com...