mike

System Alchemist wrote:
Well, it's my own fault for feeling pleased with myself...
I repaired the PSU but the scope wouldn't come up.

Disconnected the acquisition board and it came up, diagnostics
complained about not having an acquisition board (surprise!).

Reconnected acq board and the 7 seg display stops at ".P",
disconnected acq board again and still get ".P"

Any ideas what .P means?

---Paul

If it were a TDS540, .P would be a non-maskable interrupt.
What that means is anybody's guess.

I once made the mistake of swapping acquisition boards between
a TDS520 and TDS540. Each unit developed an acute identity crisis.
I guess when you don't know what you are, you blow away all your
configuration and calibration information. Took months to get it
back together.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.