Joel Elias

Default Mitsubishi PIP Bypass - Help

My Mitsubishi CS-35601 has a bad PIP board. Replacing all the caps is beyond
my level of incompetence, but I think I could handle making a bypass.
Searching newsgroups and the web I found a few different configurations for
the bypass and I would appreciate some help in making sure I get it right. I
pulled the board and found the following identification information.

The part number on the board is 930B552.
There is a paper tag on the board with the ID P05010865

Help in getting this right would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance - Joel