Zypher

I have a small garage, 22 x 45 - and in the summer, some ventilation
would be helpful. Maybe I should try a couple of turbine ventilators and
some ventilation screens to relieve the air.... but then, I've been wanting
to install solar photophelatic cells on the back side......

thanks for the thoughts.

--
Zyp
wrote in message
During a reroof we had a turbine put in the garage roof where the temp
has been 10° above temp on patio. Now garage is 10° LOWER than patio.
Southern Calif coast environment. Been better than 10 years and going
strong when garage gets hot. No maintenance and no squeals.

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:12:45 GMT, "Zypher" wrote:

I've always wondered if those 'turbine ventilators' really work? Do they
really move that much more from the attic space than say a dormer might?