Millers

Prometheus wrote:

That's quite a bit more Mesquite than I've got, I'm afraid. I'd have
to sell my van to get one of those! Anyhow, I can't really sell the
wood or give it away- if I decide I don't want it (which isn't going
to happen, I just don't want to use it foolishly), he'd want it back.
It'll make a real fine lathe stand in the meantime- heavy and
dimentionally stable, as well as nice looking. Just long enough to
give turning a bit off the end a go, too. It's not going to be the
lathe stand forever, just until I find something else to use for it,
and I have a good use for the mesquite- probably some shallow bowls or
chessmen.

Haven't tried the Delta tools, but I think I'd get the extension. With
sets you usually get a few tools you use a lot, and several that never
see the light of day.

the mesquite, make a chess table with it and sell it and buy the tools.

It's nice having a classy shop, but most of the time you won't be able
to even see it for all the shavings!

Just my .02 worth...

....Kevin