pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 04 Dec 2004 16:43:18 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The feature of Proxxon which I particularly like is the chuck. It's like a
tiny Jacobs chuck, so you are not forever changing collets.

My Foredom has a tiny Jacobs chuck in the handpiece.
Took me forever finding a chuck key, and one day I found about 200 of
them in Reliable Tools for a buck a pop. I bought 4..just in case G

One for the tool (attached to cord).
One for the tool's case
One for the toolbox,
And one for the cat to bat around before losing interest?

Hmmm - how many cats do you have? You might want to go get a couple
more.

--
pyotr filipivich.