Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

SQLit wrote:
"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message

Who's a good online vendor for older-style circuit breakers? This is not
an especially old house, having been built in the early 1970's, but the
breaker style is one that the local HD's, Lowes, do not carry.
--

Do you want to give a clue to the manufacture of the breaker? What exactly
are you looking for? single poles or double poles.

I hadn't taken the part out yet -- it's helping the furnace keep the
house warm. I'm just looking for a pointer to a vendor online that has
generally come to be known as the good source for a broad variety of
electrical parts. The plan (which is probably a good one) is to sit down
with the part right next to me here on the kitchen table, and browse
that vendor's online catalog, while sipping a nice cup of coffee and see
if'n I can't find that part.

If I fail dismally, then I would next post whatever is written on the
part as a request for help finding a replacement. But I like catalogs.
In other words, I'm asking where a good fishing hole is, not for someone
to find me a certain fish.

So . . . is there a generally-recognized online vendor of lots and lots
of swell household-type electrical parts, including older-styles of
circuit breakers?

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus