william_b_noble

I have an old single speed dremel that I've had for years, but I find I use
an air powered tool much more often - if you have shop air, this might be a
valid alternative. I also have a Pfingst flex shaft tool (like foredom)
that is pretty handy for small work. the real problem with the dremel is
the weight of the motor is right there in the hand set.
"SteveB" wrote in message
I want a Dremel tool. Should I buy a standard Dremel, or the top of the
line? What would you do if you had it to do over again? Do I need all

the
stuff that comes with the most expensive one, or it just nice to have

around
IN CASE I need it? (Like lots of other tools in my shop.)

STeve