John Moorhead

Hello there -

Well, a wealth of posts to the point of confusion as to who's saying what...
anyway, I *am* a layman, and apparently don't have the nomenclature korrect,
I want a total of 4 plug-thingies in a double box, thus two pair... the left
on 1 circuit and the right on the 2nd circuit... But, for now, I have
decided to just run 12/2 and say the hell with it...

John Moorhead
"Swingman" wrote in message
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

Look at it again Swingman - he doesn't want to split an outlet, he wants

two
duplexes together in a double box that have their own hots, but share a
neutral and a ground.

Granted he is using layman's terminology, but are you sure that's what he
meant? ... cuz it damn sure ain't what he said:

I'll put a pair of outlets in each box, 1 on each circuit.

A single is one outlet, a "pair", or duplex, is two outlets in the same
box.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04