Searcher

I have two Dremel tools, one variable speed and one rechargable (which I
have yet to even open). My Main Dremel tool gets ALOT of use, I have
purchased the flex shaft for it which makes it even better. I restore
Coleman products and my Dremel is perfect for this operation. I go through
about 5 wire wheels a week if I am steady working. I mainly use the wire
wheels and buffing wheels. The thin cut-off disks really does a job on small
welds that my larger grinder would make a mess of. My opinion would be to
buy the Dremel kit with the flex shaft attachment. Like another poster said
there will be bits in the kit that you will never use. I do have most all of
the bits available, but then again I do have alot of hobbies!

Searcher1

"SteveB" wrote in message
I want a Dremel tool. Should I buy a standard Dremel, or the top of the
line? What would you do if you had it to do over again? Do I need all the
stuff that comes with the most expensive one, or it just nice to have
around IN CASE I need it? (Like lots of other tools in my shop.)

STeve