Forger

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:07:01 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

I want a Dremel tool. Should I buy a standard Dremel, or the top of the
line? What would you do if you had it to do over again? Do I need all the
stuff that comes with the most expensive one, or it just nice to have around
IN CASE I need it? (Like lots of other tools in my shop.)

STeve

I would buy just the motor tool and some sanding drums and cutoff
wheels. I have several, my fav is the variable speed. My least fav was
a rechargable that I gave away a few months ago. I've often thought a
flexible shaft machine would be better than a dremel.