Mike Henry

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:U48sd.187172$G15.141109@fed1read03...
I want a Dremel tool. Should I buy a standard Dremel, or the top of the
line? What would you do if you had it to do over again? Do I need all the
stuff that comes with the most expensive one, or it just nice to have
around IN CASE I need it? (Like lots of other tools in my shop.)

For work at the bench, I use a Foredom tool with a foot switch For a
portable tool, I use a run of the mill Dremel with variable speed, though
fixed speed would probably work as well.

But then the best answer really depends on what applications you have for
it.

Mike