Vaughn

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
Some bits are surprisingly useful, for example the sanding drums are great
at removing quite gently layers of paint over even quite large areas.

One of the most useful of all is those tiny, fragile, cutting disks. I
have done things with those that would otherwise take a torch. One frequent use
is when I strip the head of a Phillips head screw. When that happens, you just
cut a new slot across the head of the screw and apply a flat screwdriver. The
harder the metal, the better those disks work. Thay sometimes grab badly on
soft metal.

And some are not nearly as handy as you might think.

True enough. I have plenty of unused goodies in my kit.

Vaughn