Dan Hall

Don't think this uncommon- even in newer installations it depends on what
the local contractors are using. I found this out when I tried to replace
some Gould breakers that I knew were still in production but not available
locally. I had done the main box a few years earlier and used a discounted
type system. Now I know why it was discounted! What ever is common in your
area at the time ( or very shortly after) is what the suppliers carry. -Dan

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
et wrote in message
Who's a good online vendor for older-style circuit breakers? This is not
an especially old house, having been built in the early 1970's, but the
breaker style is one that the local HD's, Lowes, do not carry.
--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus

I made a mental note and now I can't remember where I put it!