steve

On 29 Nov 2004 20:08:30 -0800, (ississauga)
wrote:

I install a large amount of quarter round in customers' homes and
being wondering if there is a faster tool to cut the angles. I now use
either a power mitre saw or the mitre box & hand saw combination. Is
there any special power tool to cut these angles?

I do Trim and Stairs for a living and I have to install quarter round (a lot
of it) I use a SCMS (dewalt). an average house (all the hardwood and tile)
only takes about 4 hours. Unless the measuring sucks and you have to keep
re-cutting the stuff.
If you install "a large amount" as you say the speed should come naturally.