patriarch

(Steve) wrote in
k.net:

I have an acquaintance who has a 12" Inca Table Saw but no books. The
blade raising/lowering mechanism is not working correctly. It comes
down easily but he says it takes the strength of two men to crank it
up. I have not looked at it yet but he says he has cleaned out all
the sawdust etc. and that it has two rods for raising. Anyone have
one of these or the book with a breakdown in it. I suspect a bad set
of acme threads or simple binding between the two rods. Thanks

Garrett Wade in New York was a distributor for Inca back in the day, and
likely has what you need.

Patriarch