Larry Bud

"Tim Schubach" wrote in message ...
Some time ago ( years ), FWW had a really nice music stand that I wanted to
make for someone at my church. We moved away shortly after that, and I
never get around to making it. But now my daughter is really involved in
music, and has asked for a music stand, but I can't find the article in any
of my "archives".

Before you dive into this, if the music stand is going to travel, I
don't think making it out of wood is the best idea because of weight.
There are some good lightweight music stands out there. The last
thing you want is to be fumbling around with a 10 lb stand.

OTOH, if it's for home use, rarely moved, go for it!