Larry Jaques

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 21:58:53 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
spake the words:

Thanks Charlie. I'll look into it. Alternative right now is going for
gastric bypass, get rid of about 150lb., then go for new knees.

As Nike said "Just Do It!", Nahmie. We'll still love a skinnier you.

I try real hard to keep the Vicodin down. 2 in the AM usually keeps me for
the day unless I'm "pushing" too hard, then I may have to take 2 more in
late afternoon.

Ugh! Drugs. You're not doing any shop work any more, are you?

Poverty is easy. * http://diversify.com
It's Charity and Chastity that are hard. * Data-based Website Design