Cliff

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:54:03 GMT, "Joe Halbleib"
wrote:

While those pesky liberals were spending their tax dollars to
provide you with an education. Was it a liberal one?

Liberals are good at spending OTHER people's money too. I don't mind
contributing towards a quality public education for the youth of this
country. I didn't then and generally don't now either. What I DO resent is
the demand for more and more money for either a diminishing return for the
money or even less return than we got for less money.

I guess that you have a real problem with those liberals now running
the US government: The administration AND congress.
Those huge spend & deficit ones. But the money is free anyway,
right? You'll never have to pay taxes to pay it all off ...... will
you? Now, about higher prices for everything .... and endless wars
Cliff