Leo Van Der Loo

Hello Arch

Yes it's those things of "I know what i'm doing, I've done this a
thousand times".

Two sons 4 1/2 grand kids two wives and in-laws all coming home for the
holidays, I'll need eye's everywhere, but love to have them home again.

Happy holidays to you and all, have fun, do take care.

Leo Van Der Loo

Arch wrote:

Well tis the season for turning quick & easy last minute gifts for
stuffing stockings. Also it's time once again for your COC/grinch to
raise the ever-loving perennial questions re safe turning and safe
turnings that keep on hurting:
snip/
Pay attention! it's not April Fool's day.
/snip
Happy Holidays to all and to each a good turn.

Turn to Safety, Arch Fortiter