Norman D. Crow

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
snip

Heh. Yeah, enduro riding can be rough on the clumsy.

I finished my knee lube injections (Hyagel?) about a week ago. Knees have

been
improving since, and are almost totally pain free now.

You don't know what that means until you've spent most of a decade with a

pain
level ranging from 5 to about 9 along with all the other fun signs of not

being
a teenager any more.

I walk up the stairs from my office and it doesn't hurt! My wife is

probably
sick of my saying that, but it is remarkable enough to me to be wonderful

those
times I notice--and I notice ever time I walk up the stairs.

Tell us more, Charlie. I get cortisone in both knees every 6 weeks. That &
Vicodin keeps me functioning somewhat. Left knee has NO cartilage left, post
trauma from broken knee joint bone in '74, right knee from taking all the
stress. Is what you've had one of the multiple shot "permanent" fixes?

--
Nahmie