George

1) http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/toy_sfy.html

2) I make filled bases for tall candles, but it's not going to help against
a hit high up. Leverage again.

3) Anyone who'd drink T-Bird could do anything. Comes with a screw-on lid -
leave it that way.

4) If you can't digest it, it comes to pass. If you can't smell it, you
probably can't digest it.
21CFR175.300 Lists resinous and polymeric coatings safe as "indirect food
additives."

5) Yep.

6) Nothing is too low for an attorney.

7) Yep.

8) If it catches the nail on your pinkie even at 500, it can tear it loose
halfway down. DAMHIKT

9) Noted.

10) OK, now what do I do to replace the presents I turned for Susan's
co-workers that turned out so nice even _she_ doesn't want to give them out?

"Arch" wrote in message
Well tis the season for turning quick & easy last minute gifts for
stuffing stockings. Also it's time once again for your COC/grinch to
raise the ever-loving perennial questions re safe turning and safe
turnings that keep on hurting: