Herb Tarlek

Joe Canuck wrote:
Eunoia Eigensinn wrote:

Mikhael47 wrote:
[snip]

I also have a breaker on this circuit. I may just
swap it out for a GFCI breaker instead.

Mike

Mike;

That may not be a good idea.

I have GFI breakers at the panel for all of my outdoor circuits and
interior circuits like those to bathroom & kitchen outlets.

But I also have GFI outlet receptacles installed.

The GFI breakers protect the wiring but will not do much to prevent
someone from being electrocuted at the point of use.

Do some Googling on the subject and you should find an authoritative
explanation.

One must, of course, be able to discern the wheat from the chaff out
there on the 'net.

Since you seem to be the authority on the subject, perhaps you already
have some sites in mind you can recommend?

...or haven't you Googled enough yet yourself to find them yet?

Yes, and don't forget to Google for "Eigensinn + hoax" while you're at
it! You'll hit the lottery of Google hits!

http://tinyurl.com/63bfj

Make sure you are well grounded and well linsured before taking any tips
to heart from this ****-stick.

Herb