Richard Caley

Default Revenge (I hope)

In article , donotspam (d) writes:

d You think it's a good idea to eradicate those who buy second hand
d goods?

Only after I have sold all my junk to them:-).

However, I really meant more that someone who would buy a piece of
dangerous equipment and use it without having it checked out by
someone with a clue is on the point of eliminating themselves from the
gene pool, to the benefit of the human race in the future.

These are the people driving around in cut-and-shut cars with faulty
brakes. Think about that next time you are on the motorway, but not if
you tend to freeze in the face of terror:-).

--
Mail me as _O_