Sportster4Eva

meirman wrote:

snippage
took plugs out of my two old mowers (which don't work or don't work
well) and the hole was too big for them. I went to Sears and all the
plugs they had for sale had the same size threads as the ones I had
tried, 1/2 inch in diameter, which I guess is 14MM.

Use the head from one of the other mowers if it the same brand of
engine. (and same or close horsepower rating.)
Just compare them while they're off to make sure they are not different.
You can probably even re-use the head gasket if you are careful taking
it apart..

--
Paul
'91 XL1200