Joseph Meehan

Part of my yard is a downhill slope toward the house.
For years grass grew there. It died a year or so ago. I planted more
(via seed). It died again this summer (area is under a tree)
Now I am looking for something to throw on the bare ground to stop
soil from washing down onto driveway. Suggestions (from experience
please).

LB

Dave has the best idea. Call your county extension office (or whatever
it is called in your area). They will know your area. Do tell them about
the slope, shade, what kind of trees are causing the shade and any traffic -
abuse the area may recieve.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math